Thursday, November 12, 2015

3 Steps To Cash Out From TOLUNA

It's been a long time never update my another source of income from Internet.

Yea.. that is TOLUNA - paid survey.

Basically How I earn from Toluna was doing survey questions or give opinion on certain products and services where allowing me to earn some pocket money.

Listing down my journey with Toluna Singapore here for future reference.


Today I am going to share the steps of cashing out from Toluna.



STEP 1: Go to rewards centre and make sure you have enough point to exchange. Min from 10,000 to 100,000 points. I have accumulated 10, 2165 points at time of writing. ( Note: Different country offer different shopping voucher/Rewards)


STEP 2: After selected Bank cheque - 50 SGD for your choice, remember to update your full name and check on your mailing address. Toluna Group will be issuing the cheque under recipent's name and post it to our mailing address. All the information must be accurate before hit the button REDEEM.


This is the screen for you to confirm or update your address and email before submit your order.


"Ta lang" .... You have redeemed 100000 points for 1 order(s)


After submitted my order, my balance now is 2165 points. Start to accumulate point again lo.....


STEP 3: Lastly, ensure you receive a confirmation email from Toluna as per screenshot. Sad thing is you have to be patient and wait for 4 to 6 weeks to receive your cheque. (So long.......) =.=!!


It's done! just wait for Toluna process the payment. :)


Nevertheless, Toluna is a good platform for those who like to earn some pocket money. I am sure that there are a lot of paid surveys company in the market. Be careful when choosing a paid survey company to work for. I am not here to promote this company but sharing out another opportunity to earn side income whenever you free.

For all the readers who are interested to join Toluna, feel free to drop me your email address so that I can invite you and let me earn 500 points per sign up.

Thank you !

Read more from Toluna Group website:




You might also like:-

200615: How I Earn Money From Toluna
280815: Received Payment from RevenueHits + Cash out Toluna
180915: 18092015: 收到TolunaPayment, HOMERIZ股息. 再次加码CIMB





2 comments:

  1. 恭喜了哦~~记得请吃饭哦!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 等有机会在小新见面咯!吃素的。。。。哈哈

      Delete

Welcome your comments !

欢迎你们的留言!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...